Floorfixx comfort 10 mm:
120 cm x 60 cm (2,88 m2)
Item no. 62210
Floorfixx comfort is a system floor that, with the help of the sandwich system and interactive adhesive, quickly and easily creates a new, insulating and even underlay that can bear load immediately. It is suitable for heavy commercial use and in combination with underfloor heating.
- Renovation of poor basic floors for linoleum, cushion vinyl, PVC strips, carpet, carpet tiles and engineered wood with a minimum thickness of 2 mm
- No waiting or drying time and it can bear load immediatelyLevels out unevenness and provides maximum stability
- Insulates against impact noise and meets the 10 dB standard set by the Owners’ Association
- Developed for use in projects where higher quality standards are required due to heavy traffic
- Due to the low thermal resistance, suitable in combination with underfloor heating and cooling
- For the use of engineered wood. This type of engineered wood is glued to Floorfixx comfort with adhesive without any problems
End Use Classification: (EN ISO 10874:2009)
Class 33, Heavy use areas considered for commercial use.
Easylay Datasheet Floorfixx Comfort 10mm UK Version 1 160417 – Product Data Sheet – ENG
DOWNLOAD – Brochure Floorfixx ENG